What Is NetHunt CRM?

Accept no imitations; no lousy sidebar solutions. NetHunt provides a fully-featured CRM, fully-integrated with your existing Gmail inbox.

With the recent launch of its Workflows characteristic, NetHunt took the leap from powerful CRM system to dedicated sales-growth hub. Now, it automates webform capture, drip campaigns, and contact-email linking. Algorithms and notifications make life easier because sometimes working hard is likewise much hard work.

Who Uses NetHunt CRM?

Sales, marketing, and customer support teams.

Where can NetHunt CRM be deployed?

Cloud, SaaS, Web-based, Android (Mobile), iPhone (Mobile)

About the vendor

  • NetHunt CRM
  • Founded in 2015
  • Telephone Support
  • Conversation

Countries available

Canada, Federal republic of germany, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United states

Languages

English language, Russian

About the vendor

  • NetHunt CRM
  • Founded in 2015
  • Telephone Support
  • Chat

Countries bachelor

Canada, Deutschland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, The states

Languages

English, Russian

NetHunt CRM videos and images

Compare NetHunt CRM pricing with like products

Features of NetHunt CRM

Alternatives to NetHunt CRM

Reviews of NetHunt CRM

Average score

Find reviews past score

Howard Southward.

Howard Due south.

Consultant in U.S.

Financial Services Software, 2-10 Employees

Used the Software for: 1-5 months

Reviewer Source

Incredibly Flexible CRM

5 2 years ago

Comments: Tech support over chat and email is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely helpful and responsive. They take user suggestions seriously and accept constructive criticism graciously. The support pages are well written and useful. Honestly, I would say my chats have been more about learning curve and suggestions -- I haven't found any bugs or real disappointments. A quality team and product.

Pros:

I am not in sales. Along with tracking my contacts, my apply is more project/chore based and file heavy (docs, spreadsheets, presentations). Most CRM'southward are "sales" focused, some are Contact focused, some Bargain focused, some Opportunity focused (Salesforce), some perhaps problem ticket focused. Simply this is way as well narrow. I am in finance and a consultant, and I also have many other projects outside of "pure" work. A great CRM would be paradigm agnostic. Y'all could customize it around Contacts, Files (a real differentiator for NetHunt), Deals, Projects, whatever you like. NetHunt easily allows you to do that: I am not in sales. Along with tracking my contacts, my use is more than projection/task based and file heavy (docs, spreadsheets, presentations). Most CRM'due south are "sales" focused, some are Contact focused, some Deal focused, some Opportunity focused (Salesforce), some perchance trouble ticket focused. But this is manner besides narrow. I am in finance and a consultant, and I also have many other projects outside of "pure" work. A bully CRM would exist paradigm doubter. You could customize information technology around Contacts, Files (a real differentiator for NetHunt), Deals, Projects, any y'all like. NetHunt hands allows you to do that: It hands allows creation of custom objects (Article, Song, Recipe) with custom fields including the ability to link a file (Discussion, Excel, photograph, mp3 ...) with one click file launch. Information technology is nothing-centric -- not tied to a pipeline paradigm or a contact image At allows many to many object linking -- In NetHunt, I can open a Project and run into it is linked to a Task due soon. Since that task is linked to the Contact Bob, I open Bob and so I can first a call. I see that Bob is also linked to another task also due soon, then now I know to ask Bob about that one too. That task includes a spreadsheet I linked to it, so I open that File object and notice that it also links to Bob . Looks like I need to include Sally in our call ...... Now I am surfing my CRM like I surf the web. This is exactly how life actually works -- it'southward organic, messy, interconnected. NetHunt gets it!

Cons:

If you are mainly mobile focused, NetHunt may not be for you. The mobile app is not (yet) as strong every bit the desktop app. Yet, it gets the job done and lives on my phone's home screen.

Spencer P.

Consultant & Teacher in Canada

Consumer Services, Cocky Employed

Used the Software for: Free Trial

Reviewer Source

The Gmail-based CRM of your dreams

5 seven months ago

Comments: NetHunt allows me to use my established Google services to rail my business deals, income, and more, with a customizable and like shooting fish in a barrel to utilise pipeline + more.

Pros:

Very impressed with just how easy it is to get NetHunt upwardly and running and how seamless it is to manage your pipeline using Gmail as the courage. In your Gmail or Google Calendar and desire to link a message or calendar entry to a bargain, contact, or company? Click on the handy little NetHunt logo icon and connect it right upwards to any it pertains to, in a few seconds, with no more than 2 or three clicks. It's customizable if y'all want it to be. Electronic mail templates, open up tracking, and link click tracking for emails is the icing on the cake. It doesn't feel like a chore to proceed NetHunt CRM updated - it only works.

Cons:

Not a lot that I tin say well-nigh NetHunt in terms of things I dislike or are negative so far. Every organization has its quirks, potent points, and weak points - it's all about what you make of it.

Micah Yard.

Micah Chiliad.

Chief Broker in U.South.

Real Estate, 2-10 Employees

Used the Software for: 1-5 months

Reviewer Source

I Was Shocked with How Customizable and Easy to Utilize NetHunt Is..

5 final calendar month New

Pros:

I liked how like shooting fish in a barrel NetHunt was to gear up up and customize and I loved the workflows that you lot tin customize and create. Information technology'south all super easy likewise being that it'south built right into Gmail so y'all don't have to learn an entirely new software.

Cons:

The biggest cons I see is that the CRM comes at a premium price and the workflows seem a bit express especially if you utilize this feature a lot. I'd likewise like the ability to customize workflows with a drag and driblet feature instead of the current method. Lastly, I would similar better integration with Google Drive (where nosotros store all of our customer transaction files). Currently, the best fix that we've found with Google Drive is to link each transaction file to bulldoze and and so pin the specific transaction folder to the top, just I'm thinking in that location may be a better mode? Either fashion, these are not things that would cause me to movement from NetHunt at this betoken.

Venetia 1000.

Head of Communications in U.One thousand.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Used the Software for: 6-12 months

Reviewer Source

Liking Nethunt

four 4 years ago

Comments: learning curve but getting there

Pros:

collating information, pulling reports and following other colleagues

Cons:

tin can't build detailed itinerary breakdowns for each client and booking.

Nate L.

Nate Fifty.

Business organisation broker in Puerto Rico

Venture Upper-case letter & Private Equity, two-10 Employees

Used the Software for: i-5 months

Reviewer Source

Consummate GMail CRM for brokers

5 3 months agone

Comments: The client success manager I have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been infrequent!

Pros:

Ease of importing contacts, help from staff to verify import was successful and their suggestions on how to customize the folder and fields for optimal use.

Cons:

I haven't institute an outcome with information technology yet, yet looking for a mode to integrate a PDF esigning solution into it.

Software found in